Every word you say, I think I should write down. Don't want to forget come daylight.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Forty-Two - Everybody Wants to Rule The World

This week is my last week as a full-time stay at home mom. Wow. Next Monday Rowan goes to preschool. Which means that this week is the last week, ever, that he and I will spend all our days together. I am going to cry so hard after I drop him off. I just have to make sure he doesn't see. Haha.

I seriously have no idea why my sister-in-law (and thus my brother) thinks it's okay to go FOUR weeks without speaking to me. Over nothing. No, I'm serious, nothing. She's (they're) the one wasting time. They're not seeing their nephew, and they're wasting time not loving a family member and just sharing life with them. Why don't I step up and be the bigger person? Why don't I go ahead and break the silence? Oh, because I do it every fucking time. It got tiring. A repetition with no movement of a real resolve.

I hope when classes begin I become motivated to write in here at least once, every day. I want to, believe me. I have enough to say, but I'm not used to being open again. It'll come slowly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you. I've been texting you? I think my phone is having issues tho, cuz I have been texting ppl and no one is responding. Or does everyone hate me? hahaha.

Jami Goldberg said...

Haha. No one hates you! Well, I don't. I got one text from you a little bit ago while we were eating dinner, I don't know if you sent more? :/ Now Thane and Rowan have gone to the park. Riley and I might take a quick cat nap. Well, dog nap for her. GOD I'M LAME.