Every word you say, I think I should write down. Don't want to forget come daylight.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Forty - Googling My Blog

Interestingly enough, someone (location: Rochester, NY) googled the term "jami goldberg fulton blog" to find this and read it. Ha. It must have been after I updated Facebook with a status saying I needed to update my blog. I'll just leave it at this: if that person comes back to my blog and reads this and then wants to message me on FB and let me know why they felt compelled to visit, they can feel free to do so. Otherwise, I'll just think they're weird.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. that is a little weird. I have ppl finding my blog by googling "blaaah" and lyrics. lol.

Jami Goldberg said...

Haha. Go to your "Feedjit" thing and click on "Real-time view" at the bottom. It will tell you how people got your blog! :]

Jami Goldberg said...

Ha. Yeah, I was surprised to see that people actually googled me to find this. Haha.

I'm using this comment also to make sure it will show up. I changed my layout and I don't know if it's all set. Hm.