Every word you say, I think I should write down. Don't want to forget come daylight.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Forty-One - Rowan Loves Rihanna

I turned down the radio in the car while trying to talk to Thane. Rihanna's "Rude Boy" was on. Rowan yells "Hey hey hey, turn that back up!" and starts singing along. When should I start being concerned about the lyrics he's subconsciously storing the vocabulary from? Hahaha.

Anyway, Rowan was very good at the store tonight. Now he's having a late night snack. His Dannimal's Crush Cup that he's been waiting "forever" (one day) to get because he loves the commercial. <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rowan is so darn cute <3 <3 I let Gracie watch her 'favorite' shows. Simpsons and Family Guy until she was like 2.5. I figured then it was time where she may start picking up stuff. haha. But those were seriously her favorite shows as a toddler. hahaha.